WHO WE ARE
World Learning Limited (Company Reg. No. C92577), trades as The School of Business & Management (SBM). SBM is licensed to operate as a Further Education Institution by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority (MFHEA), under licence No. 2021-015. The purpose of this educational establishment is to offer recognized British qualifications to Maltese, EU and International students at affordable rates. With over 25 years’ experience in education in various markets, we are excited to be extending our services to Malta. Our courses offer a wide range of skill acquisition opportunities in the form of accredited and recognized British courses. Our student success rate is an impressive one (on average 92%) which is a factor propelling us to bring this success to Malta.
The aims of SBM are student-centred, focused on an inclusive learning community offering a wide range of courses and disciplines that are steered to respond to the key segment of the region and the broader multicultural community. This will be achieved by engaging students in a unique experiential learning environment, producing skilful, innovative and entrepreneurial graduates who possess global and technical competencies.
Alongside great success comes responsibility and we have developed core values. These values are important to us because they define who we are and are shared by our students, colleagues, graduates, stakeholders and supporters. Our core values are:
About The Job
SBM is currently recruiting a qualified Business Development Executive. The individual must be suitably qualified and enthusiastic to deliver a high quality, enjoyable and positive learning experience for our students.
Reports to CEO / Director Operations
Business Development Executive Responsibilities and Duties:
Business Development Executive Key Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 12 months BDM or Field Sales experience.
· Clear examples of continued success in lead generation and closing sales.
· The ability to negotiate medium-sized and individual sales.
· Clear examples of working to, and exceeding, high volume sales targets.
· Be articulate and be able to influence effectively.
· Tech savvy with ability to think on your feet & create solutions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience working with CRM systems.
· Be highly motivated with genuine personal drive and ambition.
· Live and breathe outstanding customer service and quality of delivery.
· Minimum: A degree in a relevant field with 1 years experience relating to business development and account management in education. (Essential)
· Masters in a relevant discipline/ relevant experience. (Desirable)
How to apply:
Applications for this post must include the following:
· A Cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements of this post.
· Your CV and Qualifications
· Proof of ID/ Working Rights.Apply for this job
My experience at the School of business Management is great and memorable. The teachers and mentors are really helpful and helped me to improve my academic and interpersonal skills.