WHO WE ARE
World Learning Limited (Company Reg. No. C92577), trades as The School of Business & Management (SBM). SBM is licensed to operate as a Further Education Institution by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority (MFHEA), under licence No. 2021-015. The purpose of this educational establishment is to offer recognized British qualifications to Maltese, EU and International students at affordable rates. With over 25 years’ experience in education in various markets, we are excited to be extending our services to Malta. Our courses offer a wide range of skill acquisition opportunities in the form of accredited and recognized British courses. Our student success rate is an impressive one (on average 92%) which is a factor propelling us to bring this success to Malta.
The aims of SBM are student-centred, focused on an inclusive learning community offering a wide range of courses and disciplines that are steered to respond to the key segment of the region and the broader multicultural community. This will be achieved by engaging students in a unique experiential learning environment, producing skilful, innovative and entrepreneurial graduates who possess global and technical competencies.
Alongside great success comes responsibility and we have developed core values. These values are important to us because they define who we are and are shared by our students, colleagues, graduates, stakeholders and supporters. Our core values are:
- Accountability - Holding leadership accountable for implementing these institutional values.
- Ambition - This has driven us to where we are and will help us to achieve our growth plans.
- Communications - Ensuring that all communication is presented as a clear opportunity to students, staff, stakeholders and the results are transparent to all.
- Collaboration – Working hard towards achieving active collaboration between students, colleagues and external partners.
- Challenge - Embracing challenges and striving to stand out from other competitors.
- Community - Supporting and inspiring each other by creating more opportunities.
- Diversity - Improving the representation of minorities at all levels of the organization and integrating individuals of all genders, ages, races, religions and physical abilities by driving talent acquisition and management practices to achieve optimum results.
- External Relations - Engaging various external stakeholder groups which support and serve proactive talents values and interests.
- Impact - Making the exceptional happen with our non-conventional thinking, innovative ways of working and generating impactful outcomes.
- Inclusion - Creating an exclusive environment that promotes creativity, innovation and success.
About The Job
SBM is currently recruiting a qualified Admin Officer. The individual must be suitably qualified and enthusiastic to deliver a high quality, enjoyable and positive learning experience for our students.
Reports to: Centre Manager
- Provide administrative Assistance, taking building rounds, reporting what needs to be fixed.
- Ensuring health and safety.
- Support induction processes for new staff.
- Managing recruitment administration, including posting adverts, responding to enquiries, coordinating interviews and issuing offer letters and contract.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Communicate with the Head of HR to be aware of all staff needs both present and future
- Keeping the record of staff leaves, requisition forms and other forms as required.
- Update all policies, handbooks and relevant documents.
- Keep a check on recruitment process, managing interviews, sending offers etc.
- To assist with organisation of meeting and recording minutes of meeting.
- To assist with Front Desk including all incoming calls and dealing with student enquiries.
- Arranging hospitality for guests and performing tasks assigned by the Head of HR or any other Senior member of staff
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Office administration experience
Experience & Position:
- Good understanding of Administrative processes and practice.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office365; Outlook, Excel and Word
- Organisation skills
Posted on: February 10, 2023
Apply for this job